I love keeping up to date on new products in the market as well as classic go-to's, especially during the shopping craze of the holiday season. I was invited by fellow designer mama Sara Ehrentreu of Fine & Pink to share some recent finds that I'm loving. She also connected me to a couple designers who are doing amazing things: mother daughter duo Emma and Kimberly of Impeccable Nest, and Stephanie of Ambience Inspired Interiors. I'm sharing my top five picks, as well as their amazing finds below!
1. Harney & Sons Paris blend -- perfect with frothed milk for a tea latte
2. This Jonathan Adler fixture I have my eye on for our new house's dining room
3. This vintage inspired painterly ikat print sofa, at a steal right now!
4. I'm not into pumpkin spice everything, so this heavenly scent, No.83 from Candlefish is my go-to for long autumn evenings.
5. My favorite blue and white dinner plates from Royal Copenhagen, this pattern has been popular since the 1770s -- and for good reason!
DESIGNER BIO: SARA EHRENTREU OF FINE & PINK
LA-based interior decorator and home stylist Sara Ehrentreu is known for her fearless mix of colors and patterns, and fine attention to detail. Originally hailing from Montreal, the influence of European architecture is evident in Sara's designs. A graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology with a focus on interior design and product development, Sara then honed her expertise in fabrics and furnishings through working as a buyer, display designer, and manger for various luxury showrooms. As a mom, Sara has perfected creating multi-functional spaces that are both durable and sophisticated. Throughout her process, Sara ensures that every project is an easy, enjoyable collaboration for the client and is only complete when a space has been styled down to the smallest detail.
1. I am working on a formal living room for a wonderful client and we both fell in love with this Circa chandelier. Timeless style at a great price!
2. I have always loved chintz and I couldn't be happier that it made a comeback! I plan on making throw pillows out of this fab fabric from the latest Schumacher/Vogue collaboration.
3. The perfect art print for your gallery wall, this site is one of my favorite resources for art!
4. I have pretty much worn my favorite Jo Malone scents for the past nine years and I always get compliments. I am super excited about the newest fragrance which smells divine and is perfect for the holidays!
5. The ideal tote to fit my makeup, chocolate bars, tape measure, notebook etc... and I can never say no to leopard! ( I love that there is a great cause behind this website)
DESIGNER BIO: EMMA & KIMBERLY OF IMPECCABLE NEST
Emma Carole Paradis and Kimberly Carole are the mother daughter duo behind New Hampshire based residential design firm Impeccable Nest. Their eclectic, fun, and fresh designs blend their California roots with New England sophistication. Above all, they strive for each room they design to tell the story of its inhabitants in a unique and collected way.
1. Circa library sconce
2. Canopy Creature wallpaper
3. Four poster bed
4. Floral embroidered booties (similar style here!)
5. Looking for travel inspo? This is a must see!
DESIGNER BIO: STEPHANIE OF AMBIENCE INSPIRED INTERIORS
A veteran in the design field, Stephanie founded Ambience Inspired Interiors in 2001 as a means to combine her two passions: styling beautiful interiors, and helping others bring their design vision to life. Based in Austin, the firm specializes in ultra-personalized attention, and a wide array of design styles to fit any client's preferences.
1. The lovely woodsy scent of those Illume candles, brings the scent of a fireplace into the house, which is something that I always associate with cozy winters in Minnesota. I became addicted to these when we moved to Austin and I needed SOMETHING to feel like fall, so this little candle came to the rescue!
2. I am dying for that cozy cashmere Sabrina Sweater to go on sale so that I can cuddle up in it...
3. The color-lover in me loves this mohair blanket for cozy movie nights with the kids.
4. The simple addition of some seasonal updates, like this gilt bamboo frame, reminds me that sometimes the seasons can bring small joys that make life more luxurious without lots of effort or undue expense.
5. Not necessarily autumnal in color, but this mum scented hand soap is "cozy" and "comforting" -- feelings I associate with fall and winter!
Hope this little roundup helps jumpstart your holiday shopping! Share your fave finds below!