DESIGNER DIARIES: HOLIDAY EDITION
We've gobbled till we wobbled, now it's time to shop till we drop. It seems like each year, retailers are racing against one another and sales begin even before Thanksgiving. This year, Cyber Monday stretched into Cyber Week (and beyooooonndd!) which means we all win. I've rounded up my very favorite items this season, these are things I've been eyeing for a while now but waiting for a good deal to seize the opportunity. So when Sara from Fine & Pink invited me to share some of my favorite finds along with a handful of fellow designers, I gladly accepted!
1. This Goa brass flatware is just everything, I'm obsessed! Handmade in Portugal, it is the finest quality and beyond gorgeous! You can get 15% off with code BFCM2017. It's also available in a variety of colors and finishes to mix and match.
2. I have been in love with this Zak & Fox print for so long and I was beyond excited to see that McGee & Co carries it as a pillow -- no more having to run to the upholsterer! Grab 20% off with code GIVETHANKS.
3. I own this Moroccan shag rug and can't praise it enough; it is a blend of the softest New Zealand wool and cotton and hand tufted. The 6 x 9' is on sale now for $311 (MSRP $1296!). No code needed.
4. How perfect are these fox-fur pumps?? I can see them going with everything! They're over half off now, plus use code THANKFUL for an additional $50 off.
5. This bowl from Jill Rosenwald, one of my favorite ceramicists is so unique and beautiful! Unfortunately no discount but It's handcrafted and just a piece of art for the table that will wow and delight any guests.
Want more amazing and one-of-a kind finds? Check out these ladies' picks!
1. Sara from Fine & Pink
2. Emma & Kimberly from Impeccable Nest
3. Stephanie from Ambience Inspired Interiors
4. Lisa from Maderavine
5. Megan from Home of Harrington
6. Angela from Restoring Home
7. Natalie from Natalie Reddell
Enjoy! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!! I know I have so much to be thankful for, including this little space! xoxo