HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: FOR HER
I loved putting together this gift guide, and I want everything on here!! I love finding that special something that is personalized and useful, that really brings a smile to their face when they unwrap it! Whether you're looking for a gift for a family member, loved one, co-worker, or yourself this list has you covered.
1. I love a good scrub, and seriously the fact that it comes with the little wooden spoon makes it thaaat much better! I also find that a sugar scrub is much softer on skin than salt.
2. This is the perfect gift for the #girlboss in your life, Bad Girls Throughout History by Ann Shen reminds me of the Live of the series I used to love as a kid.
3. The Box of Style subscription is so glam! Curated by Rachel Zoe, it includes 6 items each quarter and all of them are super chic.
4. I absolutely love Ginger Parrish's style, and her hat company GigiPip is everything! Stock up during their Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale.
5. This lidded monogram jewelry boxes are so sweet and the perfect thing to keep by your bed to drop your earrings in.
6. This silk nesting dolls scarf by Kate Spade stopped me in my tracks -- it's the perfect way to dress up any casual outfit!
7. The Instax photo printer is the coolest! You can print pictures straight from your phone, old school polaroid style.
8. How unique is this free form vase? It is mouth blown in Finland for the ultimate in Scandinavian design. Also available in emerald, clear, and desert.
9. I'm so excited to try out the new scent from Jo Malone. I definitely prefer citrusy and woodsy scents over overly floral, and this scent story sounds perfect!
10. The ultimate in hygge, the Cozy Reader Club subscription box delivers a newly released book every month, along with tea, coffee, or hot chocolate, a candle, and other goodies.
Am I missing anything crucial? Let me know in the comments below! Happy shopping :)