HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: FOR HIM
I always think shopping for guys is so much harder than for girls, what do they want?? I always try to choose gifts that are sentimental or personalized but also functional, since most of the time gag gifts are funny in the moment but then sit around the rest of the year until they get tossed. I've gone ahead and did the heavy lifting, this list has all the best gift ideas, whether for the aspiring athlete, the home cook, or the secretly cozy loving type ;)
1. Finally! A basketball hoop that actually looks good. I looked for a kid version for so long before I finally gave in and got the Fisher-Price plastic hoop for our son. The leather and copper vintage style is stylish enough to go in the home office for those wastepaper baskets.
2. I love how sleek this Crosley turntable is, plus it's bluetooth ready!
3. Playoff season is right around the corner, and he needs all the stats to maintain the optimal swag level in his fantasy league. Sports Illustrated's Football's Greatest can also be conveniently recovered to blend in with the other design books on your coffee table :D
4. Socks are the number one most used item in our home, and chances are he only realizes it when he sees the holes on the soles. I love the cool designs on this merino wool socks 3-pack!
5. By now I'm sure you've seen these little guys around everywhere, but they truly are the greatest! Especially during the holiday season when traveling can be stressful, the Away carry-on has a built in battery and USB port making it perfect for on the go!
6. This wood stopper decanter is the perfect thing to serve that vintage bottle he's been saving for the holidays. Also available in this shape.
7. No matter how tough he may be, there is no resisting the cozy comfort of this ultra-snuggly lambswool ribbed cardigan.
8. You can't go wrong with a scent story that begins with: Raw and noble, all at once. Seriously, Sauvage by Dior is a gift for the whole family, because when he smells good everyone's happy :)
9. Whether it's carving up that challah every Friday night, or serving up a killer charcuterie board at your next gathering, this hex chevron cutting board is the perfect statement piece that combines form with function!
10. Ok if you really want to wow him, the Samsung Frame TV is it. I've always been in the no TV camp, but this is seriously the best of both worlds -- he can enjoy that Sunday football, and when it's over, the frame converts into a customizable work of art. Sure it's an investment, but easy monthly payments are available which makes me start to reconsider my Netflix account...
Hope you enjoy! Let me know in the comments below if I'm missing a must-have! Happy shopping :)
#shopping #gifts #cologne #sweater #cozy #frame #luggage #decanter #socks