HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: BESPOKE TOT
I think kids gifts are my favorite, and there are soo many amazing shops I love for children. I love supporting small when I can, and the holidays is the perfect opportunity (although turn-around times do tend to be longer than usual, but it's so worth it!). I love well-crafted pieces that don't feel junky and encourage creativity or have some special meaning. Here are some of my absolute favorites this season:
1. I love pretty much anything Briar Handmade makes, but the pom bonnets have my heart! They tend to sell out quickly so if you have your eye on one, just do it!
2. These handmade silhouettes are so timeless and beautiful, and also come in a watercolor version. It's been on my to-do list to order one of Mendel right before his 3 year old haircut (those curls!), but I'll have to wait a bit longer since they're not taking any new orders until the new year. However, you can still order a gift card which makes a beautiful gift!
3. Cuddle + Kind is a small shop that creates the most lovable knitted dolls, and donate 10 meals for children for every doll sold. They have quite a selection but Lucy and Sebastian are still my favorite!
4. I am such a fan of handmade knits like this adorable pom sweater! They are so well made (by Hungarian babushkas!) and make great heirloom pieces to hand down to each child. Plus it's on sale now!
5. As soon as I saw this amazing huckleberry pattern quilt it was love at first sight (it's on my list for baby Sheva!). I love that they are reversible, and the soft double layered muslin is the softest! They have a lot of other gorgeous prints to choose from as well.
6. I love how sophisticated this dollhouse is, I would totally live there! And the furniture that comes with it is amazing, but that's not surprising since it's from the new Target collab with Chip and Joanna Gaines.
7. Maps, by Aleksandra Mizielinska and Daniel Mizielinski is such a beautiful production, and a great way to introduce little ones to geography world culture. My kids love scrutinizing each detail on the colorful pages.
8. As you know, I'm a huge fan of subscriptions! Little Poppy Co sends three super stylish bows for your little princess each month, they're so great to have on hand for quick gifts too.
9. I can't imagine not having my wrap carrier with my second, it made my life so much easier and left my hands free for my toddler. Solly Baby makes the cutest (and best fabric ever!) and they also make these sweet Solly Dolly wraps for your mini-me.
10. Ok I cheated a little bit because this darling balance bike isn't available until late January but I just couldn't resist! I'm off limits from making any large purchases until we move but you don't have to be!
What am I missing? I love discovering new shops so send your suggestions in the comments below! Happy shopping :)