HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: FOR THE LLAMA LOVER
There is no price too high for this person, their love of llamas knows no bounds. Whether it's a childhood bestie, sibling, cousin, or someone you've been wanting to impress with your shared love for the cozy and whimsical creature, the llama lover's gift guide is for you.
1. This Llama crossbody is so chic and subtle, you really have to do a double take to realize it's a llama. I can see it styled with an oversized chunky knit sweater and a favorite denim.
2. I'm all about things that feel good, and this sweater is a blend of viscose, lambswool, angora, and cashmere. Yum!!
3. How fun are these llama slippers? So both their toes and their hearts will be warmed.
4. Do you need more llama drama in your life? This art print is everything and more.
5. There is just something so magical about a pink llama in a flurry of snowflakes, it'll make even the biggest Scrooge contemplate starting a snow globe collection.
6. Besides for being a llama lover's paradise, this Galvan shirtdress is beyond gorgeous. It is 100% silk and pure fab.
7. This mid-century modern brass llama will gracefully perch atop your desk or bookshelf, adding the perfect amount of vintage bling.
8. Navy. Velvet. Slip-ons. With freakin' llamas! Need I say more?
9. If you don't have much of a green thumb, this sweet little llama planter will remind you to water your plant baby.
10. These embroidered napkins are the perfect hostess gift to keep on hand for your next holiday soiree. The detailed embroidery makes them look much more expensive than they are!
11. This coin bank was one of my favorites last year, and I'm so glad it's back in stock. I love gifts that are useful and look good.
12. And last but certainly not least, how special is it to greet your guests this holiday season with this llama doormat? He'll help you start the day on the right foot!
Am I missing any adorable llama-inspired gifts? No prob-llama, comment below with your finds!