HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: THE LUXE LIST
Updated: Apr 27, 2020
I really love putting these guides together, and each item is something I truly love. But this list is. the. ultimate. These are the super luxe gifts that I would personally gift or would love to receive. It was definitely a challenge to narrow this list down, but I've rounded up my favorite seven gifts from around the web. Enjoy!
1. How amazing is this acrylic chess set? I love how the mod look acts as a design statement on its own!
2. A monogram is the ultimate personalized touch, and a set of hand-stitched table linens from Leontine Linens is sure to secure your invite to the next posh dinner party.
3. Refresh your home in time for the new year! My holiday flat rate makes e-design an affordable and unique gift option for family and friends (or yourself!)
4. This bone inlay tray is the perfect thing to corral those baubles and knick-knacks on their dresser. Bonus points for the super chic brass handles!
5. I am such a fan of subscription boxes, but the biggest downside to them is that often not all the items are amazing. With Pumeli, you have the option to customize a box to make it perfect, I love every item in this one!
6. One of the best feelings in the world is cool silk on your skin, especially when slipping in between toasty warm sheets. This silk sleep set is cozy and stylish!
7. A personalized and thoughtful gift is the best, and Artifact Uprising takes the photo book to a whole new level with their editorial layout options.
Have you found the perfect gift for everyone on your list yet? If not, I hope this helps!