Happy weekend! We're having a great weekend so far over here. We had a great shabbat lunch, catching up with friends, and a slow Saturday night doing some online shopping and Netflix (my fave!). Winter is pretty much over in southern California, so we're waiting for baby Sheva to wake up from her nap and going out to play in the sun! I'm loving the warm days lately, and starting to dream of vacations and beach days just around the corner!
1. We're heading for some family tandem biking this afternoon along Rainbow Harbor, it'll be our first!
2. I love Target's Project 62 line, I've been looking for a tray to corral the baubles and bottles on my dresser and this enamel and brass tray is perfect! It's the affordable look-alike of these from Serena & Lily that I've been eyeing.
3. Anyone else have full virtual shopping carts, just waiting for the opportune moment to check out? West Elm is having a huge sale, up to 70% off plus 25% off in stock items in stores and online, and 25% off everything plus 40% off on curtains, mirrors, flannel bedding, and vases! No code needed.
4. We've been in a TV series slump while waiting for all our shows to start again, and got hooked on Ekaterina on Amazon Prime -- if you're interested in the fascinating drama and turbulent history of the Russian monarchy it's worth checking out!
5. If you're in LA, check out Black Rabbit Rose, a retro live magic and variety show featuring craft cocktails -- there's only a few tickets left on Goldstar!
6. I've been hearing a lot of buzz about the Museum of Selfies, is it worth checking out?
7. Extra 30% on sale items at Lou & Grey! Buy their leggings immediately.
8. Bring on the wanderlust! Pinterest is making me want to plan a summer escape asap!
Muizenberg Beach in Capetown, South Africa
Aaaannd that's a wrap! Hope everyone has a great weekend!