Happy weekend! Hope everyone's Super Bowl Sunday is off to a good start! To be honest, it's not really my scene but Kovi lives for this day so you know where we'll be today :) This week really felt like summer, I hope the warm weather stays a while -- we hit off the season with our first ever family tandem bike ride last Sunday (so fun!) and this week I braved the kids solo with a beach outing.
On another note, for those of you wondering, I skipped the January reading list this month (this is exactly why don't make New Years Resolutions!) but I did start The Book Thief this weekend and am loving it! If you have some must-reads to share let me know and maybe I'll feature them this month!
1. Happy Chinese New Year, it's the Year of the Dog!
2. The most ethereal skirt perfect for spring is on major sale now.
3. If you're hosting the game today, check out these 11 inspiring crudite platters to recreate.
5. Up to 25% off on home items at Target!
6. I tend to gravitate towards a neutral palette, but I'm feeling colorful lately! Are you more of a neutral palette person or into a rich color scheme?
8. Catch Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest at the historic Cheesewright Mansion in Pasadena! Bonus: high tea included!
9. So excited to see Judah & the Lion this Thursday, tickets are still available!
10. Have you added The Happy Song to your playlist yet? It's scientifically proven to make babies happy!
Hope you have a great weekend, and for the football fans, may the odds be ever in your favor!