Happy Sunday! Hope your weekend is going great, mine is going...slow, and I'm loving it! I guess it's too late for brunch now, but maybe we'll do an early dinner later on? Afternoon at the beach? Nature trail? Not sure yet but it definitely feels good to hit the reset button this week. Oh and the kids let us sleep in until 8:30 this morning so no complaints there! If you're curled up in bed (I hope you are!) scroll through these fun reads I've been really into, there's also a few events coming up locally (in LA) that I'm looking forward to. Enjoy!
1. So excited to see Carla Bruni at the Orpheum later this month! I've been a longtime fan of the French supermodel-turned pop icon-turned First Lady's (!) soft soulful music.
3. Modernism Week is coming up, and I'm looking forward to soaking in all the mid-century vibes in Palm Springs, there are still tickets available for some events if you want to see what all the hypes about!
Iconic Palm Springs
4. Forget about accent walls, statement ceilings are the next big thing!
5. I'm seriously loving everything from Cultiver, it's definitely a splurge but the enjoyment in items I use everyday is an investment in a curated lifestyle.
7. Valentine's Day isn't such a big day for us, but I couldn't resist rounding up some of my favorite gift ideas for the loved ones in your life (or yourself!)
8. Huge congrats to one of my biggest design inspirations, Studio McGee, who are opening a store in Orange County!
9. I feel like all of Instagram has migrated to snow-filled Paris lately, meanwhile these five under-the-radar European cities are seriously calling my name.
10. I finally found a perfect pair of everyday hoops, I know I'll be wearing them on repeat as soon as they come!