OUR MASTER CLOSET PLAN
Hi guys! The weeks have been flying by so I thought I'd post a little update on the house progress! One of the things I was most looking forward to is having a walk in closet in the new house -- it's such a step up from the closet situation in our old home and I love the idea of keeping everything organized and in arm's reach. It's not massive by any means, but there's plenty of room to create a little haven. Just because a space is more utilitarian or not on view most of the time doesn't mean it doesn't deserve a finishing touch!
Here's what we have to work with:
Here are a few of my favorite walk in closets to get those creative wheels spinning:
1. Love how easy on the eye this monochromatic look is.
2. Sadly, no window for us, but a window seat is serious #goals!
3. I love how pattern and texture can add so much to a neutral palette.
4. This closet has the perfect amount of closed and open storage.
Via Damsel In Dior
5. A built-in pull out ironing board is so convenient.
6. The pop of chartreuse is CHIC.
7. The touches of brass add just right amount of glam to this graphic black and white space.
Via Homes To Love
8. How awesome is the jewelry organization?