Hi guys! The weeks have been flying by so I thought I'd post a little update on the house progress! One of the things I was most looking forward to is having a walk in closet in the new house -- it's such a step up from the closet situation in our old home and I love the idea of keeping everything organized and in arm's reach. It's not massive by any means, but there's plenty of room to create a little haven. Just because a space is more utilitarian or not on view most of the time doesn't mean it doesn't deserve a finishing touch!
Here's what we have to work with:
Here are a few of my favorite walk in closets to get those creative wheels spinning:
1. Love how easy on the eye this monochromatic look is.
2. Sadly, no window for us, but a window seat is serious #goals!
3. I love how pattern and texture can add so much to a neutral palette.
4. This closet has the perfect amount of closed and open storage.
Via Damsel In Dior
5. A built-in pull out ironing board is so convenient.
6. The pop of chartreuse is CHIC.
7. The touches of brass add just right amount of glam to this graphic black and white space.
Via Homes To Love
8. How awesome is the jewelry organization?
9. Okay so this makes me want to edit out any non black, white, blush, or blue imposters from my closet
Via Lark & Linen
10. A well-designed dressing room may very well be the key to life.
Via Collective Res
So there you have it, I'll be sure to do a follow-up post once everything's in place. What are your closet must-haves? I'd love to hear! Share them in the comments below or join me over over on Instagram