GIFT GUIDE: FOR HIM
The other day I was checking out at a grocery store and the cashier asked me if I'm all ready for Sunday. I was like, "what's Sunday?" In my defense, I keep thinking Chanukah begins on Tuesday because that's when we booked our flights to LA for a week of holiday fam time. Needless to say, time is seriously running out so I've decided to push the metal to the pedal (are we still saying that?) and post not one but TWO gift guides this week! Men are notoriously hard to find gifts for, but luckily I've done the heavy lifting for you. All that's left is to wrap it in an upcycled Trader Joe's bag because wrapping paper is pointless, right? *cue facepalm
1. This desk chair has such good lines but is also so comfortable and practical! I just got one for our study and love the soft Italian leather, and also the fact that it's wayy less expensive than it looks.
2. Nothing says "dad" like showing up to drop-off in his sweats, so these fleece joggers will keep him cozy and put together.
3. I love the look of this floating photo frame, the brass hardware give it just the right amount of edge and polish.
4. For those that want to take a scientific approach to their bartender skills, The Curious Bartender is required reading.
5. Forget the paperweight, this Arnold Palmer signed golf ball will take his office game to a hole new level (see what I did there?)
6. Sit courtside at your favorite games, or front row at the next concert with the Oculus Go. What's more to say?
7. An updated twist on a classic, this nickel and wood barware is the perfect thing for your next dinner party.
8. I've said it before and I'll say it again: books are some of my favorite gifts to give and receive! Bonus points for the chic minimalist design of this Harry Potter boxed set.
9. Guys like experiences over things, so this custom map that marks off all your travel is the next best thing.
10. One little devise, so many possibilities! This little 5-in-1 griddle can whip up paninis, waffles, and more. Let's be real, this is really a gift for you ;)
There you have it, folks. Found something better? I wanna know! Drop a line in the comments below. And keep an eye out for my last gift guide, for the home, coming next week! Oh, and be sure to check last years gift guide for even more ideas. Have a great weekend, and for those celebrating, happy Chanukah!