TEN PERFECT GALENTINES FINDS
Updated: Apr 27, 2020
Happy Valentines Day! To be honest I don't care much for this holiday, but any day that gives me an excuse to get some extra pampering is a good one in my book, amiright? I've discovered so many amazing products from small shops lately that I've been planning on sharing but I thought it would be helpful to post them all in one post here as well, in case you're looking for something extra for that special someone. Enjoy!
Via Emily Henderson
1. The Aura frame is a major game changer! It connects to your phone via wi-fi and uploads photos to the frame in amazing high def quality. Perfect to gift to family who don't live close so they can stay up to speed on your pictures.
3. What's better than a bubble bath? Not much except for one of Latika Soap's unreal bath bombs in there. I especially love that they're made by an Austin mama with organic ingredients. Use FRIENDS20 at checkout for 20% off!
4. I can't get enough of Local Eclectic's breathtaking jewelry! I've had my creepers from them for a couple years now and it's definitely time to add to my collection.
5. The fragrance coming from Ellis Brooklyn's boutique line are so on point, and best of all they're made with clean ingredients. I have Myth and Sci-Fi and love them both!
6. I love good handmade pottery that sparks joy the way that Target can't. I had the pleasure of collabing with Brooke of BTW Ceramics a few years ago and am still a huge fan of her work.