15 WAYS TO SAY I LOVE YOU
Whether you're showing yourself, your gal pals, or that someone special some extra love, everyone loves to get pampered once in a while. For me, romance automatically denotes all things vintage, straight from the pages of a Hemingway or Fitzgerald novel. There's something so nostalgic about the decadence, glamour, and chivalry of a bygone era, don't you agree? (Although I'm not one to pass on take-out Chinese on the sofa either!) And if you've been following me on Instagram, you know I've been super into blush hues, so putting this gift guide together was pretty easy! Nothing here is an insane splurge, but sometimes it makes it that much more special when I treat myself to something out of the ordinary that I've been eyeing for a while. Take a look...
1. Share a cuppa (or more -- it holds seven!) with a loved one with a retro Smeg electric kettle.
2. The newly released updated edition of the Cally Blackman classic!
3. I love the sleek packaging of this mini eau de parfum, and with a name like Casablanca who can resist?
4. I love the modern flapper vibe of this tassel earrings!
5. Your pearly whites deserve some love, and this iconic brand has been a favorite in Italy for generations. Go for the Jasmine Mint for a aromatic floral notes!
6. A rose champagne coupe is the pinnacle of luxe, and these are all the heart eyes!
7. These ruffle mules are just begging to be paired with an apéritif on a yacht off the South of France, non?
8. Because nothing says 'I love you' more than hanging out in sweats.
9. Step up your 'Lady and the Tramp Spaghetti Scene' game with these bad boys!
11. No matter the cliche, I will never tire of a good candle, and if it's made in Brooklyn you know it's good.
12. Channel your inner Ginger Rogers in this billowy skirt as you dance the night away...on the dance floor or your kitchen floor.
13. It doesn't get more classic than tortoiseshell hoops, yet somehow they're still so contemporary.
14. The only three little words I need to hear: blush linen bedsheets.
15. Why have the proverbial rose colored glasses when you can have the real thing?
Have more ideas? Share them below, I'd love to see them!