HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: 25 UNDER $25
Updated: Apr 27
I know it might seem early to be talking about gifts, but Chanukah is less than a month away (!) and white elephant parties are starting to dot my calendar, so gifting has definitely been on my mind. I actually love giving gifts almost as much as receiving them, especially when I know I've found the perfect item! To start things off, I've rounded up 25 under $25, perfect for those office gift exchanges or stocking stuffers. A thoughtful and unique gift doesn't have to cost a fortune!
1. These faux fur lined backless mules from are so chic and cozy, I definitely want a pair! They are also available in classic black, and are the budget friendly look-alike of the high-end version. Your wallet will thank you, and so will your feet.
2. While gift cards might not be the most creative gifts, let's be real: it's what we're all secretly hoping for. These adorable embroidered gift card holders will add that handcrafted feel, and can be re-purposed as a coin purse afterwards!
3. It's no surprise a crackling fire and cozy blanket can be a serious mood lifter. The Little Book of Hygge breaks down how to achieve ultimate contentment via coziness -- it's definitely been on my reading list for a while!
4. How cute is this panda humidifier?! He is USB powered, making it so easy to keep him by your side at all times.
5. I mean, who doesn't need a pair of bird scissors? These are solid brass, and add serious bling to your desk!
6. This milk bath from Australian brand Page Thirty Three is a giant tea bag for your bath! I'm obsessed, especially since it's made with nourishing goat's milk, raw organic cacao butter, and lavender botanicals.
7. These bouillon spoons are 24-carat gold plated, and the perfect blend of festive glam and contemporary edge!
8. Invited to a potluck? Bring your signature dish in beautiful serve ware, like this hand-glazed ceramic bowl, that doubles as a hostess gift for a memorable touch!
9. The second I saw the word Lano on this rose hand cream, I was sold. 'Tis the season for dry skin, and if it works for a baby's tush, it works for me!
10. Cheese is a huge part of any holiday party, and this olivewood cheese knife set is the perfect accompaniment for that cheese plate!
11. Okay this plant mister is the perfect thing to give that friend who tends to be a good-intentioned yet negligent plant mama (guilty!). It's so chic I'd want to use it all the time!
12. I love the creative packaging on these bath sherbet cones, so fun! And it makes for a great excuse for an extra long soak in a hot tub.
13. What's the next best thing to seeing The Lumineers live? (I still have their concert at the Hollywood Bowl last year on my mind!) Spinning the debut album that made us fall in love with them on vinyl!
14. This sculptural taper holder immediately stood out to me! I love the simple modern lines, and of course the calming ambience candlelight brings.
15. How cute are these little ceramic planters? You can easily personalize them with the giftee's favorite houseplant for an added touch.
Note: while the price does exceed $25, BR is famous for its ongoing 40% sale so I thought I'd add these here!
17. Not only is this Matcha Tea Recipe Book sheer eye candy, your host (or hostess) will appreciate the unique ways to incorporate matcha in desserts, cocktails, and more found here!
18. These set of splattered enamel catch-all dishes are great for dropping jewelry into, coralling keys and change, or as a tea light votive.
19. I thought this house shaped display box would be the perfect way to display my egg cup collection. If you have a friend with a knack for quirky collections, this is the perfect thing!
20. This seagrass woven basket is so multi-functional, I love using them as planters. I seriously can't imagine someone not having a use for it! Added bonus: the subtle zigzag pattern that adds a fun pop but still reads as neutral.
21. You can't go wrong with this decadent scented candle set. I'm often so indecisive when it comes to candles so I love how these come in a set of three, and the mini size is perfect for scattering around!
22. Airing your fave cab is now a one-handed operation with this aerating pourer! Now you AND your wine can breathe a deep sigh of relief!
23. If No.22 doesn't make you the life of the party, this will! The object of the game is to match the funniest hashtag to each ridiculous image for an updated version of Apples to Apples.
24. These painterly ceramic measuring spoons are everything! If you need some inspiration to get cookin' this holiday season, look no further.
25. These wine twirlers will keep your beverage perfectly iced for 45 minutes without watering it down!
Have an awesome gift idea under $25? Share it in the comments below, I'd love to check it out!