HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: 25 UNDER $25
Updated: Apr 27, 2020
I know it might seem early to be talking about gifts, but Chanukah is less than a month away (!) and white elephant parties are starting to dot my calendar, so gifting has definitely been on my mind. I actually love giving gifts almost as much as receiving them, especially when I know I've found the perfect item! To start things off, I've rounded up 25 under $25, perfect for those office gift exchanges or stocking stuffers. A thoughtful and unique gift doesn't have to cost a fortune!
1. These faux fur lined backless mules from are so chic and cozy, I definitely want a pair! They are also available in classic black, and are the budget friendly look-alike of the high-end version. Your wallet will thank you, and so will your feet.
2. While gift cards might not be the most creative gifts, let's be real: it's what we're all secretly hoping for. These adorable embroidered gift card holders will add that handcrafted feel, and can be re-purposed as a coin purse afterwards!
3. It's no surprise a crackling fire and cozy blanket can be a serious mood lifter. The Little Book of Hygge breaks down how to achieve ultimate contentment via coziness -- it's definitely been on my reading list for a while!
4. How cute is this panda humidifier?! He is USB powered, making it so easy to keep him by your side at all times.
5. I mean, who doesn't need a pair of bird scissors? These are solid brass, and add serious bling to your desk!
6. This milk bath from Australian brand Page Thirty Three is a giant tea bag for your bath! I'm obsessed, especially since it's made with nourishing goat's milk, raw organic cacao butter, and lavender botanicals.
7. These bouillon spoons are 24-carat gold plated, and the perfect blend of festive glam and contemporary edge!
8. Invited to a potluck? Bring your signature dish in beautiful serve ware, like this hand-gl